Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Night Bouldering Club of One

One of my projects for the next few weeks (hopefully, months maybe) is to send the Little Flatiron. I began that process tonight with an hour or so after work playing around in the overcast, windy and cold conditions that were not forecast yesterday. Anyway, the sun came out as I was wrapping up and I think I got a decent pic of the route:
The Little Flatiron (V4)



The route ascends the face in the picture above by navigating thin holds between the two cracks that snake down from the top of the boulder. It shut me down tonight, but at least the sun came out, and I got to walk down with a smile on my face and see a beautiful view of the Lake!

Sunshine and a smile on my face below the route


This place is magical.

No comments: